All Nigerian Recipes - AWA RECIPE

Get all Nigerian recipes, and more at your fingertips at Awarecipe.

Stir Fry Shrimp Noodles Recipe [Two Easy steps]

Stir Fry Shrimp Noodles Recipe [Two Easy steps]


Well, noodles is a wide range food which can be eaten either for both breakfast, lunch or dinner. But what if I tell you there's a way to spice things up with my stir fry shrimp noodles recipe?

I specially designed this recipe in a way that even a 9-year-old child can make this include all kitchen novices. 

Say goodbye to the boring old noodles in a cup, and say hello to this amazing shrimp noodles, which can be made in just a few minutes.

Stir fry shrimp noodles recipe 

Ingredients

  • Noodles 
  • Shrimp
  • Fresh tomatoes and tomato paste. 
  • Light soy sauce and 
  • Black pepper 


Directions:

1 Stir-fry the shrimp and set aside, cook the noodles in advance 

2 Saute the tomatoes until soft, add tomato sauce and light soy sauce, a little sugar, and finally add the noodles Just stir-fry with the shrimps evenly.

Also check out my Homemade spaghetti recipe

TIP

- Cook the noodles lightly, don't overcook so as not to become too soft

- You can use any type of pepper you want, but I consider Cameroonian black pepper for the color, taste and scent.

Now that, I presume is the easiest noodle recipe you've encountered, well, I want to see yours, make one following this recipe, and share on social media.

Don't forget to tag me on Instagram so I can see it

Find us on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this recipe